Looking to return to NZ?
Why not work for the leading consultancy in innovation and design!
A very successful, New Zealand owned, multi-disciplinary consultancy currently requires an experienced Civil Engineer to join its Auckland office. You’ll be applying your skills to the delivery of large scale land development projects.
This consultancy has a stated goal of being widely recognized as the best medium scale engineering services consultancy in the pacific region, a goal that is starting to become a reality through the quality of work they’re delivering and the quality of skilled professional that they’re attracting.
They’re very much an employee centric business and have introduced a number of initiatives over the past few years which have strengthened that commitment. Strong focus is put on professional development which they are managing to achieve via direct mentoring, clear pathways to leading industry body qualification and investment in to a dynamic, design led, office space which has provided a major boost to productivity, idea generation and employee satisfaction. There many other exciting initiatives but we wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise so won’t mention them here.
The successful candidate will be working on large scale land development projects across Auckland which will provide for technically challenging and stimulating work.
You will need:
- Civil Engineering degree from a recognized university.
- To be (or close to becoming) a Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng).
- At least 4 years experience in a consultancy environment providing design solutions to infrastructure and land development projects.
- To be competent with 12d or equivalent design software.
- To be a strong communicator, be it with colleagues, clients or contractors.
- To be an ambitious self-starter with a passion for civil engineering.
This is an excellent role with a very switched on and highly regarded employer of choice. To be part of a success story which has run for over forty years please apply with your CV attached.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Contact SJ Lee
Phone: +64 21 116 0902