You will support the APAC Head of Business Marketing and be an expert in engaging with agencies through events and programs, and work with the local advertising community to drive awareness and consideration for advertising solutions on Spotify. The ideal candidate will be both creatively minded and highly analytical, with an ability to deliver compelling solutions within a fast-paced digital environment. This role requires the ability to work between multiple stakeholders and across local and international teams to develop scalable solutions quickly. It’s a small but very tight team in APAC and we’re looking for a very talented new family member to join our very successful team.
What you'll do:
- Develop and maintain persuasive events and programs that align with the business marketing strategy to engage the advertising community
- Leverage existing event frameworks used in other markets, develop and execute locally relevant activations that educate, inspire, and create evangelists within brands and agencies
- Use insights and data in a creative way at event activations that are educational and compelling to our clients
- Liaise with trade associations to activate and drive the Spotify for Brands message in Asia
- Coordinate all event logistics related to the execution of the event: banners and swag deliveries, invitation processes, etc.
Who you are:
- BA or tertiary equivalent, ideally in Business. Communications or Marketing
- 4-6 years experience working in marketing and events, ideally with a background in digital media
- Experience working within the Asia region, especially with Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia
- Deep understanding of the media landscape and how it differs from country to country.
- Ability to work both autonomously, as part of a small, nimble team and cross-functionally with different departments both locally and internationally
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate strong organizational and prioritization skills is essential
- Strong in verbal and written communication in English.
- Solve problems, and get things done in a quick and efficient manner
- Keynote / Powerpoint /Excel proficiency mandatory
- Adobe Design Suite/Photoshop knowledge a plus
- Must be ok with local and international travel