- Are you passionate about working in an international team of business consultants?
- Are you experienced in the food and beverage industry?
New Zealand Trade & Enterprise's purpose is to help New Zealand businesses grow bigger, better and faster. There are increasing numbers of New Zealand companies coming to Korea and we are looking for another passionate and commercially savvy Business Development Manager to join our Seoul team. This role has a particular focus on customer engagement in the food & beverage sector so experience in this area is a big advantage.
Acting as a business development consultant, you will play a key role in evaluating the strengths, weaknesses and opportunities of our New Zealand customers in comparison to their competitors, and assisting them to shape their business models to help them succeed. You will understand what it takes to enter the Korean market and have a deep understanding of supply/distribution channels in these sectors. You'll also share your knowledge and experience of the regulatory requirements and navigating the local commercial sales processes.
Applicants should demonstrate the following:
- High levels of energy, drive and a focus on results - can you close the deal?
- Ability to assist customers to develop strategies for market entry and growth.
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to identify root causes and recommend solutions.
- Superior relationship management and networking skills.
If you want to be part of a tight, lively office and join an organisation with focused and passionate leadership, we are keen to hear from you. As part of the wider global organisation of 50 offices, you will work with colleagues across Asia, New Zealand and our other international offices to achieve the New Zealand government's economic development goals.
For more information please review the position description. Please note you must be fluent in both written and spoken English and Korean and have the right to work in Korea.