Promax Plastics is a nationally focused family owned business manufacturing and distributing liquid storage solutions for the agricultural, civil, industrial and construction sectors. Founded in 1992, Promax has built a solid reputation by establishing long lasting relationships with their broad client base across New Zealand. For more information on Promax visit their website at www.promaxplastics.co.nz.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will work autonomously to support a national client base of group housing builders, construction companies, engineers, architects and merchants. You will drive new business opportunities within the construction and specifier channels, while building demand from consumers through the effective implementation of sales strategies.
You will be:
- A highly driven and self motivated business development professional who quickly builds rapport
- Results oriented – skilled at identifying and closing new opportunities
- Able to work independently without supervision
- Open and available to travel nationally to support clients
- Passionate about making it easy for customers to do business with Promax
- An effective communicator and negotiator
You will have:
- Proven success in expanding your client base and achieving sales targets
- Experience in a construction sales environment preferably
- Experience with a salesforce CRM preferably
- Excellent commercial acumen and time management skills
- A strong track record of delivering successful sales strategies
- The enthusiasm and personal energy to embrace change
- The ability to consistently execute and get things done
A position description for the role is available here.
If you feel you possess the vision, energy and initiative required and are drawn by the opportunity to make a difference to a successful New Zealand business, please submit your cover letter and CV by clicking the appropriate “Apply’ button. Initial enquires are welcome by phoning Sally Goldsmith on 03 345 8761 or Nick Carter on 03 345 8764.
Applications close at 5pm Monday 21 January, 2019.