FRAMECAD is a successful, cutting-edge enterprise that designs, builds, distributes and services some of the world's most innovative machine control and CAD systems in the construction industry.
FRAMECAD is New Zealand owned, and recognized around the world as a market leader in our field. We have a strong international base with customers in over 50 countries across five continents. We have offices in New Zealand, Australia, Dubai, Hong Kong, America and South Africa.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager based in Shanghai, for the Chinese markets, with good experience in the Light Gauge Steel & construction industry with excellent communication skills. An understanding of the design process in the Chinese market would be desirable.
· Selling & promoting the FRAMECAD System in China.
· Achieving or exceeding agreed sales budgets.
· Developing new business for FRAMECAD.
· Maximizing existing accounts share of wallet and account value for FRAMECAD.
· 5+ year’s sales experience in key account management or senior business development role in the construction industry.
· Proficient in Software CAD, Revit or engineering (an advantage)
· Must be a Self-Starter
· Fluent in Chinese and English
· Technical background (either structural design or mechanical or construction or steel)
· Based in Shanghai
· Free to travel often
· Must have Proven sales ability & proven key account management ability
· Ability to influence across the entire value chain (e.g. specifier, builder, installer, suppliers, etc)
· Outstanding negotiation & closing skills
· Excellent communication skills
For further information go to www.framecad.com