We are enlisting a Business Development Manager to help tell the Veriphi story.
Veriphi is a small company with big ambition who has developed real, new technology: a ground-breaking laser-based analyser that minimises the risk of death and injury due to intravenous medication error in hospitals. The Veriphi system works by using lasers to automatically verify drug identity and concentration.
People work at Veriphi because they believe in what they do and they like the people they work with. We also have amazing views from our waterfront office in Devonport.
The successful applicant will play an integral role in the co-ordination and development of new and existing business opportunities.
This role will seek and secure profitable connections and be primarily responsible for revenue generation, including:
- Planning and execution of Veriphi’s sales strategy
- Responsibility for marketing activity to Veriphi’s client base and to actively promote the company profile across potential decision makers
- Recruitment of hospital customers and management of the commercial relationship
- Optimisation and development of Veriphi’s business model
- Accountability for achieving Veriphi’s revenue goals.
Experience and skills
- A tertiary commercial qualification and experience selling to hospital
- A thorough understanding of the healthcare market
- Proven track record of account development and revenue generation
- Some international experience would be preferred
- A bias for action
- Strategic thinker
- Independently motivated and a passion for health care
- Great EQ and the ability to facilitate discussions, inspire and effectively persuade others
- Knows how to close
- Grit and determination to succeed.
This person will have a passion and will play a vital role in the culture, expansion and achievements of the company. If you're ready to help take Veriphi to the next level, please apply with a covering letter and CV.