Every day, business customers come to the Apple Store to discover what powerful, easy-to-use Apple products can do for them. As a Business Leader, it’s your responsibility to make sure our stores provide business customers with key technology solutions for a wide range of industries and create long-term customers with experiences built on trust. You drive the business sales strategy for your business team and manage teams across a market area that encompasses several Apple Store locations. By leading and inspiring all partners to provide unparalleled customer service, you foster long-term loyalty to Apple and its business solutions.
- Experience building respected leadership teams and developing talent to support business growth.
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional relationships with both internal and external partners.
- ¥Proven ability to drive incremental revenue, create new relationships and manage existing ones, and build loyalty within a market region.
- Strong understanding of how to position technology-based solutions for business clients.
As a Business Leader, you drive the strategy and infuse the business vision into management and store teams in each market location. You foster consistent practices for all locations, but you're also flexible enough to manage unique variances in your market. Even when you're not present, you maintain a constant influence in every store, ensuring team members are intensely focused on forging new relationships with local businesses, managing accounts, and building loyalty by providing quality experiences for business customers. You develop talent - building a strong business team that helps companies succeed and enables our stores to reach and exceed performance goals. You bridge the worlds of retail, corporate, and business development by combining the company vision with field execution to create future business success for Apple Stores.
- You have at least five years of experience managing a complex business across multiple locations.
- Cross-industry experience is welcome — a retail background is not necessary.
- You have a passion for learning about Apple technology and products.
- Multilingual ability is a plus.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.