Business Case Executive Advisor – (Infrastructure Investment & Economics) - New Zealand
• Join a global company looking to grow Advisory services in New Zealand
• Work across multiple sectors, positioning our clients to secure funding and optimise their investment decisions
GHD is one of the world's leading professional services companies operating in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation. With a global network of 8,500 professionals, we combine the benefit of local knowledge with an ability to access our people from anywhere, helping clients enjoy the rewards of one GHD network.
A new business group, GHD Advisory, addresses our clients’ needs to drive efficiencies and growth across their commercial and asset lifecycle. Drawing upon our technical expertise, sound business acumen and experience in design, delivery and operations, we devise innovative solutions and cost effective strategies to maximise value for money and deliver exceptional project outcomes.
Advisory complements GHD’s existing service lines through six core activities:
• Regulatory, Assurance & Risk
• Infrastructure Investment & Economics
• Asset Management
• Innovation & Commercialisation
• Strategic Communications & Engagement
As part of the growing Business Case, Economics and Finance team, the Executive Advisor will expand GHD Advisory’s services in the New Zealand market, with a focus on Auckland and the Upper North Island. You will win and deliver projects, make the case for funding and help our clients achieve optimum investment outcomes.
You will have:
• At least 10 years’ experience contracting, consulting or client side experience within the infrastructure industry (including transport, water, property and buildings or social infrastructure)
• Degree Qualification in Economics, Commerce, Engineering, Planning or a related discipline
• Project management/project director skills
• High level client relationship management skills
• Business development skills reflected in the achievement of revenue and growth targets
• Proven Leadership ability – on multi-agency /organisational projects and in the development of team members
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• An ability to work autonomously and collaboratively within a virtual office environment with team members in New Zealand and Australia
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working for men and women have been central to the way GHD does business. As is creating a nurturing environment where people are empowered and are encouraged to bring their whole-self to work. You will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from inspiring colleagues as well as personalised career development through the GHD Business School.
• A generous parental leave policy for both women and men
• Access to an employee assistance program
• A variety of flexible working arrangements
• An inclusive environment that wins awards for workplace diversity
Our Advisory team in New Zealand operate out of our Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch offices.
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your covering letter and resume to Renee Brennan – NZRecruitment@ghd.com.