This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of a team who ensure conduct and customer outcomes are at the forefront of business decisions. Permanent opportunity based in Auckland.
Creating Great Together
For us, it's about more than just banking. We work together in an agile, energising environment to create innovative solutions that won't just help our customers be good with money, but also do great things with it.
The role is positioned in our Customer, Products and Services business unit's Conduct Team. This team supports the division in driving positive customer outcomes and delivering the conduct strategy.
About the Role:
We're looking for an outstanding Business Analyst to produce enterprise wide conduct metrics that support BNZ in monitoring the delivery of the BNZ Conduct strategy, including activities to drive positive customer outcomes. This includes:
- Generating monthly conduct metrics reporting data and distributing agreed reporting to stakeholders
- Identifying where metrics are not providing insights and should be retired
- Identifying potential for new/better metrics
- Sourcing data and establishing reporting feeds for new metrics
- Engaging with conduct stakeholders to ensure they can interpret the data in order to prepare accurate insights for conduct reporting
- Engaging tribes in design and delivery of dashboard reporting for individual product and services to evidence whether our products and services deliver appropriate customer outcomes
Alongside your excellent problem solving and analytical skills, you will be a highly skilled customer centric thinker, passionate about delivering stunning customer outcomes. You'll would ideally have:
- 3+ years' experience in a metrics based reporting role, with analytics experience desirable
- 3+ years in the financial services industry
- Advanced level skills in use of Hadoop, SQL code, SAP database, Tableau
- Ability to engage stakeholders in discussions of complex metrics
- Experience in developing reporting using a data lake is also desirable
Working Flexibly at BNZ
We're committed to creating an energising workplace for our people and offer a variety of different flexible working arrangements to enable us to be our best inside and outside of work, while still delivering for our customers. Talk to us about how we can make this role work for you.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive team, who are passionate about the work they do and the results they achieve together. Apply online now!
If you would like to know more about Life at BNZ and how you can help re imagine banking for our customers, please visit www.bnzcareers.co.nz or click the 'apply now' button to submit your confidential application.
Applications close Monday, 16 December 2019.