Callaghan Innovation is a new Government entity that's focused on helping business succeed through technology. In a nutshell, we support businesses to help turn their ideas into products and services the world will embrace. It's exciting and nationally significant- and we need the best people on board with us.
A vacancy has arisen at our Gracefield site for a full-time Builder within the National Facilities Group. You will provide general building and handyman work on the Gracefield and Wellington City Site. This role consists of maintenance and refurbishment works, but will also be part of a wider team that services the site with general duties.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Relevant technical qualification is essential
- Knowledge of the Building Act and AS/NZ3604
- General skills fitting doors, locks, windows and building walls etc
- Ability to think quickly and deal with problems efficiently
- The ability to be flexible, reliable and self motivated
- Clean, current NZ Drivers Licence
- Legally permitted to work in NZ
We are looking for people that are hardworking, honest, committed to the team, energetic and have a professional work ethic, plus a good sense of humour. You will ensure that all health, safety and environmental guidelines are followed. It is important that work is completed effectively and efficiently.
To find out more about this role, please refer to the Position Description.
If this sounds like your next move then we would like to hear from you. Please follow the link below to apply.