Our client, an independent insurance broker in the Auckland area is currently on the lookout for an all rounder Broker Manager. This is a permanent, 40 hour work week role with an established support team.
Key Objectives of the role:
- Manage day to day running of an established Brokerage office;
- Manage, retain and grow brokerage business
- Provide quality customer service to customers and underwriters, processing/resolving all queries.
- Department and staff management including (but not limited) to: Improving day to day running of the department such as workflows; systems and procedures; staffing levels; compliance and stakeholder relationships with weekly reporting to directors as and when required;
- General Administration
- Manage new commercial business, renewals, quotes etc.
Technical Skills Required:
- ANZIF / IBANZ / Level 5 insurance qualifications;
- Minimum 5 years brokerage experience;
- Basic Account skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Staff supervision experience
- IT systems capability awareness and project management
You will have/be:
- Strong customer focus
- Team orientated
- "Can Do" attitude regardless of the task in front of you
- Flexible in the work environment
- Reliable and punctual
Gary Bloxham, has been exclusively retained by this established client in their search for Top Talent in Auckland.
To apply for this role and/other General Insurance jobs in New Zealand, please submit CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply here. I can also be contacted on 09 887 7260 for a confidential discussion.