Who Are We?
The Natural Pet Food Group (NPFG) has been redefining the premium pet food market since 2006 with our brands K9 Natural, Feline Natural & Meat Mates.
With our global headquarters based in Christchurch, New Zealand; we proudly export our innovative and super premium brands to pets across the globe – from Shanghai to Seattle (and everywhere in between).
We’re doing great things and for the past two years running have been proudly recognized as finalists in both the New Zealand & Canterbury Business Awards – no mean feat.
Supporting our outstanding products, brands and phenomenal international success, is a small tight-knit team with a go-get-em approach. We think NPFG is a fabulous and dynamic place to work – it’s fast paced, but we have a ‘can do’ culture that brings it all to life from our little corner of town.
We are on the hunt for a rockstar to fulfill a newly created Brand Manager role as a critical member of our North America Team.
Reporting to the Head of Business – Export Markets, this is an outstanding chance to join our company in a senior role, at a time of significant growth & opportunity.
We’re after a motivated, innovative and ambitious person looking for the next step in their career.
Your Key Responsibilities Would Include:
• Driving awareness & engagement of our K9 Natural & Feline Natural brands through excellent communication on various platforms to ensure that all touchpoints have a positive, meaningful and highly memorable experience.
• Ownership of North America tactical marketing plans, marketing promotions, brand management, communications and customer need states.
• Creation and ownership of North America consumer database and creation of EDM content.
• Ensuring brand love is driven through ‘surprise and delight’.
• Management of all creative, PR, social & digital agencies relationships in North America.
Skills & Experience
Are you a positive and enthusiastic self-starter, who can work cross functionally and build credibility easily?
Do you have strong project management skills, and a diverse understanding and experience of the full marketing mix?
Can you manage relationships up to CEO level but you are equally not shy of getting ‘hands on’ to deliver outstanding results?
• 5+ years Brand experience – FMCG experience an advantage
• Experience successfully delivering go-to-market strategies and activations
• Ability to provide an outstanding experience and over deliver on expectations
• Able to prioritize a diverse workload with superior time management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with external agencies – PR, Creative, Digital etc
What’s in it For You?
· Opportunity to work for a great employer
· A diverse, dynamic and challenging role
· Truly global experience
How To Apply?
If you are interested in joining our fast-paced, growing team that challenges the status quo , please apply with your curriculum vitae and a cover letter telling us why you'd love to work with us.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: September 20th