AN EYE FOR DETAIL AND A TRUE PROBLEM-SOLVER? WE WANT YOU!
You will play an active role in contributing to the Reporting Services Team in delivering timely, accurate and responsive accounting and reporting services to our customer base. As an expert, you provide technical knowledge of accounting processes and the ability to apply that knowledge in a complex business environment. As someone who enjoys working with different stakeholders, you work closely with the business to ensure that the monthly reporting is completed smoothly.
Our Client is currently building our Global Business Services (GBS) team in Malaysia. This means there is abundant opportunities for you to learn and grow, as we continue to add new service offerings to our customers.
As part of the Accounting Services team, your role is focused on accuracy of numbers – key responsibilities of processes and outputs include:
- Month-end responsibility for legal entities and GL reconciliations
- Managing year-end and half-year end activities (including audit deliverables, statutory accounts and tax returns)
- To support budgets and forecast process
- Statistical/Regulatory Returns as required
If this sounds like you then read on! Here’s what we need from you:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or working towards a CA equivalent qualification
- Minimum 6 to 7 year(s) of working experience in Accounting processes within the Business Services or Shared Services environment (preferred)
- Proficiency in using multiple management information systems and large ERP systems (such as SAP, Oracle or JDE). Experience in HFM is an advantage
- Proficiency in English and a further Asian language is an advantage
If you are someone who thrives in a collaborative team environment and strives to meet the needs of clients then apply now and join our high performing team!