New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE) is New Zealand's international business development agency. We work with some of NZ’s most forward thinking companies, helping them grow internationally.
Our Beachheads service connects New Zealand businesses - our customers - to a network of private sector advisors around the world who can act as mentors and provide insights into the realities of growing internationally successful businesses.
Managing the Beachheads Advisor programme for Australia, you’ll work closely with the 12 current Beachheads Advisors and actively work to broaden our network of high profile business leaders and World Class New Zealanders across Australia/Pacific. In addition, ensuring a consistent high level of service delivery for our customers.
You’ll report to our Regional Director and be part of our Australia Pacific Leadership team with a focus on facilitating high quality customer engagement, thought leadership and coordinate capability building sessions for our customers.
- You’ll be a collaborator and connector extraordinaire - to hit the ground running you must demonstrate strong business networks and the ability to build on these further.
- Confidence and professionalism are key along with a deep understanding of business and strategy.
- You have a strong drive for results and an ability to deliver against key milestones to facilitate the smoother entry and expansion into Australia Pacific for our customers.
- Commercially savvy, you’ll bring a strong understanding of international business development, enabling you to rapidly understand our customers' needs and provide the right service at the right time.
- Above all, you’ll be super organised and able to relate to a wide range of people and comfortable and credible at C-level.
If you are passionate about leading a high performing advisory service for New Zealand companies to accelerate their growth in the Australia market apply now.
Applications close Sunday 31st July 2016 at 9pm Sydney time.
Find out more: https://careers.nzte.govt.nz/home