Our client, a fast-growing global travel & tourism company based in Auckland is looking to hire a Senior Back End Developer to join their growing Digital Team!
Do you know or have a passion for the tourism sector? Are you looking to leave the agency and move client-side? Or are you simply looking to step up into an exciting new opportunity?
This person will be a natural confident communicator, able to liaise confidently and regularly report to required manager, be confident and experienced in the digital marketing space, has the ability to work across a multitude of websites/products and has a go-getter attitude – you will always be ready to learn and can take the bull by its horns!
Love getting fast-paced results? Have a desire to grow? Passionate about tourism? This could be your next big step - apply now!
- 5 years + experience
- Back End experience – SilverStripe 3.1,3.6 & 4.1
- Experience with OOP PHP (5.5+)
- MySQL 5 experience for 3+ years
- DevOps experience with Automated deployment skills
- Extending and updating existing SilverStripe 3.1 and 3.6 websites with integration to other systems
- Building new websites using SilverStripe 4.1 with existing shared modules, the main focus on controllers, pages, data objects and extensions for SilverStripe templates
- Extending of 3rd-party integrations including an in-house booking system
- WordPress development
- Create PHP Unit testing for existing code
- Improving and introducing the DevOps approach
- Recent back-end experience with SilverStripe 3 & 4
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Wordpress 4.5+
- Node.js or Python
- Linux Server Experience
- Familiarity with Git submodules
- OPs experience especially with AWS
- Experience with building and consuming APIs
- Relevant Tertiary education preferred
Personality & Culture Fit:
- Positive attitude
- Great Ellerslie location
- Fun team culture
Let Will and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.