- Leading edge technology in an ever-changing environment
- Best ICT Team Culture CIO awards 2017
Do you want to join an awesome technology team delivering world class customer experiences on some of the latest available platforms? If you love knowing the detail of how environments interact and the challenge of testing them to the limits, we want to hear from you!
Creating Great Together
For us, it's about more than just banking. We work together in an agile, energising environment to create innovative solutions that won't just help our customers be good with money, but also do great things with it.
As part of Cloud Platforms, we provide the systems and platforms which form the foundations of the bank and enable a wide variety of teams to create amazing outcomes for our customers.
About the role
Automation Testers assist our technology teams in gaining confidence that change will deliver reliable and optimised service to our customers. We are building "T" shaped people who can operate across the infrastructure and integration testing domain. These positions are based in Wellington.
Teamwork and safe working environments are a big part of who we are. This means being able to voice opinions and steer the future direction. We want thinkers, people who are always willing to find a better way. This role will test your analytical skills and provide ample challenge.
Having the following experience will also help you stand out:
- Commercial IT experience as a Performance and Automation tester in an enterprise environment
- Experience in testing Web Service/API
- Thrive within an agile development framework
- Constructing tests runnable from code
- Experience in performance testing
- Experience in using monitoring tools, e.g. Dynatrace, Splunk
- Experience in database, e.g. Oracle
Working flexibly at BNZ
We're committed to creating an energising workplace for our people and offer a variety of different flexible working arrangements to enable us to be our best inside and outside of work, while still delivering for our customers. Talk to us about how we can make this role work for you.
Some of our other benefits include the following:
- Great staff banking benefits
- Generous leave entitlements - including flexible sick leave and domestic leave
- Option to purchase an additional one to two weeks annual leave
- Discretionary performance incentive schemes
- Flexible working options
We're reimagining banking and also the way we hire great talent. If you're invited to complete a digital interview as the next stage of your application we'd love you to embrace it. Digital interviews allow more people the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities to the hiring manager in a new and innovative way giving you a better chance of securing your dream role. Relax, be yourself and don't worry, we all feel a bit awkward in front of the camera.
Want to be part of enabling a high achieving New Zealand? Apply now!
If you would like to know more about Life at BNZ and how you can help re imagine banking for our customers, please visit www.bnz.careers.co.nz or click the 'apply now' button to submit your confidential application.
Applications close Sunday, 24 February 2019.