1. In a nutshell
Company: Tribal Brands Asia
Job Function: Assistant Project & Events manager
Industry: Food & Beverage
Employment: Full time.
Period: 3-month trial starting September with opportunity to extend for the right candidate
Experience: 1-2 years
2. You arE
Looking for an opportunity to expand your horizons, work on cool, high level projects in a driven and nimble team and get some serious experience in a short time to take your career to the next level. You are responsible and hardworking but like to have a laugh along the way.
3. You do
· Communicate professionally in English and Mandarin
· Have 1-2 years working experience (Events, communication or sales preferred)
· Pay attention to detail and take pride in your work and results
· Have excellent management, administrative and negotiation skills, time-management and organisational skills
· Work well under pressure & maintain a positive attitude
· Have experience with Adobe Suite (bonus but not necessary)
4. We are
A business development partner focused on premium Food and Beverage throughout Asia. We offer unique, high-quality food and beverage brands an Asia based business partnership with strong execution skills through a wide reaching network of channels and distribution based in Shanghai, China. We are young, a little bit cheeky, very modern and unique in the way we think and sell products. We are all about working hard, having fun, continuously innovating and pushing the limits.
5. The project is
A month long programme of New Zealand food and beverage events at hotels and restaurants in Shanghai this November, including workshops, wine events, social functions, and a gala ball. The project manager is looking for an extra set of super capable hands to assist in project management and execution.
6. THE ROLE INCLUDES
· Coordinating with event and project management team to create and implement project work plans.
· Communicating with partners and venue events teams
· Negotiating with suppliers and preparing budgets
· Translating social media content and basic working documents
· Overseeing of all print materials and production
· Preparing run sheets and making sure events run smoothly
· Basic design work using Adobe Indesign
· …. And much more.
7. How to apply
Send resume & cover letter to email@example.com make sure to include your interests, food and beverage experience, work experience, travel/living abroad experience and availability. Applications close August 18.