Great opportunities for proven or trainee architectural metal roofers to join successful businesses at the forefront of this industry
- Opportunities for experienced metal roofers to apply and further develop their metal roofing expertise to include architectural tray roofing and cladding systems.
- Opportunities for trainee metal roofers to expand their sheet-metal (or other metal roofing related) expertise to become professional crafts-people
- Work on some of Queenstown’s, Christchurch's or Auckland’s most stunning buildings.
My client’s Architectural Metal Roofing Company’s have the widest range of roll-formed, variable tray roof systems in New Zealand, and are leaders in premier architecturally designed roofing, cladding, sheet-metal and rain water solutions. These businesses have a vast amount of experience in the building industry and have built a strong reputation for providing designers, builders and homeowners with a high level of personal service.
Due to continued business growth and the growing demand for skilled metal roofing professionals, I have a number of opportunities located in either Queenstown, Christchurch or Auckland for highly motivated people with the right attitude to join well trained and very dedicated teams. The prime focus of this work is on installing market-leading Zinc, Aluminum, Copper and Colour Steel tray roofing and cladding systems on top-of-the-range domestic and commercial buildings.
As well as having a valid full (or restricted) driver’s licence and being a total professional when it comes to interacting with other staff, on-site contractors and/or customers, to be considered for these outstanding opportunities you must:
+ Have a proven track record that clearly demonstrates that you are either………
- a competent/qualified, reliable, and hardworking metal roofer who really cares about getting things right first time; or
- are experienced working with thin gauge sheet-metal (or have other metal roofing related expertise) and are keen to expand this knowledge into the architectural metal roofing space.
+ Have a positive, “can-do” attitude and be the sort of person who naturally goes that extra mile.
If you are looking to join highly-trained and supportive team environments where all staff are valued, appreciated, and well rewarded for their efforts, then please either contact Neil Satherley on 0064 (0)3 322-1998 / 0064 (0)27 288-6859 to discuss in confidence or email your application to Neil.
Applicants from outside of New Zealand will be considered for these opportunities. Importantly, this employer has a successful track record of recruiting people from within New Zealand as well as internationally.