- Opportunity to apply and/or expand your roofing/sheet-metal expertise to include architectural roofing/cladding systems.
- Work on some of the most recognisable projects in Auckland & the Northern region.
- As part of a well-supported talented team, apply and/or develop your hands-on leadership skills.
This Auckland-based business is a leader in premier architecturally designed roofing, cladding, sheet-metal and rain water solutions. They consistently deliver outstanding results to their customers, add significant value to residential and commercial properties, and with over 200 years combined experience in the roofing/building industry, they have built a strong reputation for providing designers, builders and homeowners with a high level of personal service.
Due to continued business success, this company has an outstanding opportunity for a motivated person with the right experience and attitude to join its well trained and very dedicated team. Initially reporting to and being coached/mentored by the Senior Project Manager, your focus will be on installing market-leading tray roofing and cladding systems around, and occasionally outside of, Auckland - including working on top-of-the-range residential and commercial buildings. Another bonus is the fact that the sites this company works on are often large, so you will not have the hassles associated with constantly moving from site-to-site on a daily basis.
To be in the running for this well-rewarded hands-on opportunity you must:
- Have a proven track record that tells us you are a competent/qualified, reliable, and hardworking person with proven metal roofing, cladding, and/or sheet-metal expertise. (Standing Seam knowledge would also certainly put you at the front of the queue).
- Have great people skills and be a natural when it comes to working with and getting the best out of people. (NB: This Company’s Install teams normally consist of 2-3 people which, when you are ready, you will co-ordinate, coach and generally support so as to get the best out of their ever expanding ability).
- Be keen to learn and/or further develop your roofing and sheet-metal skills.
- Have a valid full (or restricted) driver’s licence and be comfortable working at heights.
Importantly, this company wants to genuinely share its extensive knowledge with you, and provide you with ongoing opportunities for you to master your skills. A culture of openness and working on solutions to some pretty damn interesting and challenging projects will ensure that you’re never bored.
So…........ If you are looking to join a highly-trained and extremely well supported team environment where all staff are valued, appreciated, and very well rewarded for their efforts, then please contact Neil Satherley on +64 (0)27 288-6859 to discuss in confidence or simply email your application.
Applicants from outside of New Zealand will be considered for these opportunities. Importantly, this employer has a successful track record of recruiting people from within New Zealand as well as internationally