Due to further growth within the Auckland region, we have a great opportunity for an experienced, mid or senior level Architect who enjoys design, leading a team and client and consultant interface.
This thriving Architectural practice has an exceptional portfolio of projects.
With offices in Auckland and the lower North Island, a busy pipeline of commercial, educational, church and residential projects await your arrival.
We are looking for a fun-loving, proactive and self-motivated individual, with fresh ideas, a good eye for design, positive energy and enthusiasm.
For the right person, there could be the potential to become a Director in the practice long-term.
The working environment in this thriving practice is supportive and friendly with an interactive team culture, so we are looking for someone who is ambitious and down to earth, with initiative, integrity and a sense of humour.
In this position, you will be working across all stages of the architectural process and will have the ability to manage resources and issues associated with your projects.
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 2 years' post graduate experience in New Zealand
- NZ Registration (or near to completing)
- Thorough knowledge of current NZ building codes and practices
- Experience across design in addition to technical and administrative areas
- Ability to lead projects, build and maintain relationships with clients, consultants and staff
- Confident in putting forward ideas and developing design concepts with others
- Experience with ArchiCAD would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal, mentoring and communication skills
- NZ residency or valid work permit
This is a great role - the Directors are looking for someone who is keen on developing and stepping up into a real leadership role in the short to medium term.
What are we offering?
- Generous remuneration package to match your skills and experience
- Leadership opportunity for the right person who is seeking to grow with this progressive practice long-term
- An opportunity to work on quality projects and for active involvement in bringing new work streams into the practice
- A friendly, energetic and supportive team culture within an Architectural Practice that recognises, supports and rewards.
If you are looking for a great work-life balance, and to join a practice with integrity, that will support you and constantly delivers high quality projects, please feel free to contact me or send your CV and a cover letter to:
Kirsten Hewitt -firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Kirsten for a confidential discussion on: 021 2138895. All applications will be treated in confidence.
If this position isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in Architecture, please contact me for a confidential discussion