- Vibrant and globally focused work environment
- Permanent full-time role
We are looking for an Advisor – HR/OD to join our small dedicated team based in Head Office, Wellington. This is a permanent full-time role and you will report directly to the Director, Organisation Development.
In this role you will be part of a team who will deliver operational and strategic HR services, advice and support to all areas across Education NZ, working with managers and staff based internationally. This position provides HR advice, support and services to a number of ENZ’s teams. You will also contribute to projects and initiatives within the wider HR/OD work programme.
This role will suit an experienced individual seeking to further develop a career as an HR practitioner. You will possess strong intermediate to senior level skills, knowledge and experience in relevant areas, including:
- Recruitment and selection, remuneration, performance management, learning and development, workforce planning and safety and well-being
- Employment legislation and ‘good employer’ practices
- Change management
- HR projects
- The use of technology to support excellent service for clients.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- A tertiary qualification and/or professional achievement in business or human resources management or related discipline.
- Sound knowledge of current HR principles in at least two of the following areas: employment relations, recruitment and selection, remuneration, performance management, learning and development, change management
- A willingness to get stuck in and to engage with a whole range of people and work across multiple cultures and countries
- Flexibility to travel both within New Zealand and potentially internationally
- Entitlement to work in New Zealand
If this sounds like you please email your application to email@example.com with a covering letter that outlines why you are interested in the position and highlights the skills, knowledge and experience you have that are relevant to this position. Please indicate that you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand in your covering letter.