The New Zealand Embassy is seeking an Administration Manager. The position plays a critical role in ensuring the smooth running of the Post which is currently going through an exciting phase of development and growth in Myanmar.
Description of the Embassy:
The New Zealand Embassy is a small office focused on advancing New Zealand’s political, economic and development interests in Myanmar. There are two seconded staff members (shortly increasing to three), as well as local staff members.
- Managing and developing staff in order to build highly effective teams
- Carrying out finance and budget functions, in accordance with relevant internal policies
- Managing issues (e.g. lease negotiations, maintenance) in relation to Embassy properties and assets
- Ensuring all aspects of the office administration are carried out efficiently, and adheres to New Zealand health and safety policies.
Applicants must have the following qualifications, skills and experience
- At least three years in an administration role;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (in English and Myanmar/Burmese). English language testing may be sought for shortlisted applicants;
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office and an ability to learn and use new systems;
- Attention to detail, particularly in relation to financial records, and ability to prioritise and complete tasks as assigned;
- Well-developed planning and organisation skills;
- Ability to build effective internal and external relationships and work within a team; and
- Strong customer focus and ability to show and use initiative.
A full position description and application form are below. Interested parties should send their completed application form, covering letter, and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications must be made in English, and be received by Friday 18 November 2016.