Calling out to all Ad Operation & Digital Performance superstars - NZ’s largest media organisation needs YOU!
Looking for that next exciting Ad operations role? Interested in applying your advertising technology skills in a big media environment? Well, look no more because this is your chance to join NZ's most dynamic and progressive media organisation.
The main function of the role will be to improve the advertising infrastructure for this business to grow and succeed. On a day to day basis you will be involved in providing technical and operational support, as well as being the expert in all things related to the ad server; including product development, management of inventory tagging and system troubleshooting. You will also be a skilled operator and have experience with Data Management Platforms, owning all on-boarding, updates and technical enquiries. With your great relationship building skills, you will be working and liaising with internal teams to promote commercial initiatives as well as choosing and evaluating ad tech vendors.
If you love being a team player, are familiar with tag managers and love all things digital & tech then APPLY NOW!
- Minimum 3 years experience working in Ad Operations, Digital Performance (or similar) environment
- Rolling out, integrating and updating the DMP (Data Management Platform) across all properties
- Ensuring inventory is tagged correctly and in line with analytics results
- Collaborating with internal teams to deliver commercial initiatives
- Provide testing and troubleshooting when required across user stories, bugs and feature requests
- Assisting with evaluating Ad Tech vendors along with the Ad Ops and Sales teams
- Developing new ad products to increase the organisations product offering
- Understanding of Data Management Platforms, Supply-Side Platforms & Demand-Side Platforms
- Experience in using digital analytical platforms
- Experience using web inspection tools (Chrome Developer Tools, Fiddler or similar)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deal with different vendors and manage stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Tertiary Qualification in a relevant field (IT or Digital Marketing)
Personality & Work Ethic:
- Collaborative and loves to engage with people
- Curious, with the ability to take ownership
- Confident and outspoken
- Organic problem solver
- Team player / contributor
- Quick, willing and able
Let Will Gregory, Talent Director and The Pond Agents help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today or get in touch for a private conversation about your career and how this role may help take it to the next level.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.