ACCOUNTS PAYABLE OFFICER
Gartshore Ltd, Tauriko, Tauranga
Gartshore provide quality commercial and retail interiors. Their head office based in the Tauriko business hub are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer for a challenging and rewarding position.
The new Accounts Payable Officer will work closely with the CFO and Accountant to implement best practice processes, controls and system improvements. You will be responsible for supplier set up and management of everything related to accounts payable, as well as providing back up for the accountant and CFO as Secondary Payroll administrator.
Reporting to the CFO this role will be responsible for:
- Processing Invoices, Purchase Orders, payment runs, coding costs to projects
- General accounts administration duties
- Secondary Payroll administrator
- Manage and allocate temp staff timesheets to jobs
- Ordering and Quotation administration
- Reconciling and forecasting of bank accounts and cashflow.
- Dealing with Directors, Suppliers, External Clients and Accountant
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- 2 years + experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Experience coding costs to projects using Nimbus, or a similar job costing accounting software would be an advantage
- Advanced computer and accounting software skills
- Strong numerical skills and high level of attention to detail
- Strong planning and organising abilities
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication - fluent written and spoken English
- Eligibility to work in NZ without restrictions is essential
- Availability to start as soon as possible would be preferred
To find out more about this opportunity please APPLY ONLINE with your CV and Cover Letter. Please don’t hesitate to apply now as an appointment will be made soon for the right person.
Kirsty Morrison One21 - Recruitment Business Partner for The Gartshore Group
Ph: 021 355 179 Email: email@example.com
One21 - for Innovative Recruiting Solutions