Crosstown is an award-winning premium retail food brand located in central London. Founded in 2014, the business is well regarded as the go-to premium doughnut and specialty coffee concept, operating twenty-one locations throughout London as well as wholesale, events, catering and online segments. The business is a true omni-channel retailer that has delivered consistent high growth and has a progressive mindset at its heart. Crosstown currently has 140 staff across the bakery, logistics, retail and head office functions.
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to support our small finance team which includes a Financial Controller and Accountant. This is a multifaceted hands-on role that ranges from invoice processing , to cost centre analysis.
This is a full-time position based at our offices in SW8.
If you are a suitable candidate, you will meet the following requirements.
– Be at least part-qualified in studies (ACCA/ACA/ACMA/CIMA) or demonstrate 3+ years in a similar role
– Advanced excel skills – comfortable doing pivot tables / if statements / lookups
– Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
– Efficient and comfortable working to multiple deadlines
– Comfortable working within a business that is seeing ongoing dynamic change
– Highly organised and enjoy structure & systems – you like to create and keep to a schedule
– A strong communicator both verbally and in written form
– Pro-active and an autonomous worker
– A ‘roll up your sleeves’ attitude
Responsibilities and outputs:
Support the Accounts team with:
– Processing of purchase ledger invoices and sales ledger invoices (Circa 700/month)
– Daily Bank Reconciliation & Weekly payment runs
– Daily/Weekly Sales Reporting for the Directors
– Petty Cash & Credit Card Processing
– Supplier Statement Reconciliations
– Monthly Inventory Stocktake
– Ad-hoc work associated with the broader property, retail and logistics portfolio of the business
– Any other duties as required to support the Accounts department and broader business
Salary £30,000 plus allowance to be used for study support if applicable.
To apply, complete the application form at the link below. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
*No recruitment agents*