Here at Autex we have a simple philosophy about business, “Be innovative. Be the best” and that’s what we aim to do across all divisions of our company every day. We aim to maintain our position as industry frontrunners at all times, and to do this we must constantly adapt and change our products and thinking. We are consistently exploring new markets and business opportunities, as well as finding creative and effective ways of adding more value to our current range of products through technological innovation.
To learn more about our company please visit www.autexacoustics.com
Currently we have positions in California
We will only accept applications from those who are eligible to work in the US. We are not in a position to sponsor Visas.
Purpose of the role
We are seeking an Account Manager to join our growing team in the US. The Account Manager identifies, maintains and develops relationships with a broad range of clients based in the Architectural, Design, Building industries as well as channel partners who service these industries. With an end to end full service offering you will help the customer identify their needs, provide quotes and co-ordinating their project through to completion as required ensuring the company’s sales targets and objectives are achieved in line with Autex’s strategic plan and policy.
· Seek, identify and develop new sales channels, creating successful, on-going business relationships with architects, designers and product specifiers; resulting in the specification of Autex products into designs, through to Autex products being quoted and installed
· To project manage specified jobs from design stage through to installation.
· Obtains accurate information on potential new client needs, values and requirements in order to deliver a tailored, informative and relevant new business presentation
· Continuously delivers a high level of service, building on Autex’s reputation of quality, design excellence and reliability; individually contributing to the maintenance and increase in Autex market share.
· Maintains an in-depth awareness of Autex products, industry trends, developments and forecasts; providing current and potential customers with professional, expert advice that positively influences buying decision in Autex’s favour
· Liaise and support Autex appointed distributors and manufacturers reps
Please contact us for further details.