Our sister company Paxus is expanding into New Zealand, and we are looking for an experienced Account Manager to launch the brand, leveraging our established relationships to drive growth.
- Delivery through established relationships
- Launch the Paxus brand in New Zealand
- Great culture and rewards
With six offices and over 100 staff, Paxus is Australia’s leading technology recruitment specialist. Our ambitious growth plans in New Zealand are already underway – and this is your opportunity to get in at the ground level and fast track your career.
We are looking for an experienced Technology Account Manager to lead Paxus’ expansion into the New Zealand market, leveraging our well established relationships to drive growth. As a Paxus Account Manager, you will work alongside your razzbri colleagues, ensuring our New Zealand clients are serviced to the highest level, and develop new business relationships that deliver growth.
Your success will be underpinned by the full support of our New Zealand and Australian teams, and you will have the opportunity to build your own team as we expand. Our generous commission scheme, overseas holiday for top performers, and attendance at our annual Sales Conference in Australia will also ensure that your efforts are well rewarded.
- Launch the Paxus brand in New Zealand – leveraging and growing existing client relationships
- Source and develop new business, taking advantage of your market expertise and industry connections
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our clients’ challenges, and provide recruitment solutions that help them meet their objectives
- Drive campaigns to secure top talent for clients (360 recruitment) across multiple sectors
- Develop and maintain a strong candidate and contractor network (in conjunction with the razzbri team)
- Attend industry events to increase market presence and develop relationships.
You thrive in a client and candidate interfacing role, and have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Your drive and passion underpins everything you do – you are keen to exceed targets, a confident negotiator, ethical, professional and a team player.
You will benefit from our flexible working environment, and love being part of our fun, high performing culture. We truly care about our people and offer real opportunities for career progression, particularly as we continue to grow exponentially in both New Zealand and Australia.
If you meet the above criteria, apply online or please send your CV to email@example.com or directly phone Gary Bloxham on +64 (0) 21 300 306.