IXOM is a market leader in water treatment and chemical distribution in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence across the globe.
We now have an incredible opportunity to join the IXOM brand, Bronson & Jacobs as an Account Manager, servicing our established portfolio within several industry markets. Bronson & Jacobs formulate and supply an innovative range of products to the food, beverage, pharma, cosmetics and nutrition sectors, some of which you probably use every day!
Reporting to the Business Manager, this role will allow you to nurture existing relationships and hunt out new business development opportunities. Working closely with the support of Product Managers, you will consistently provide exceptional support to your customers.
At IXOM, we promote a fantastic flexible working culture and encourage you to work however you work best.
- Provide responsive account management and outstanding customer intimacy
- Autonomously deliver new business growth targeting sustainable and profitable opposition accounts and new accounts within the industry
- Deeply understand customer needs so as to effectively work with IXOM technical teams to provide solutions through IXOMs broad range of specialist materials
- Utilise your strong network links to achieve targeted growth and capitalise on our position in the market
- Work closely with Product Managers to assist you in identifying, contacting and develop new customers, selling new products and increasing market share
Ideally you will possess the following:
- 5 +years proven experience in B2B sales and account management/business development
- Broad knowledge of manufacturing within the pharmaceutical, cosmetics or nutrition sectors
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build longstanding relationships, negotiate and influence
- Commercial acumen to truly understand the business development cycle, challenge current processes and offer insights to the product/technical management group
- A tertiary qualification in a technical discipline would be also be advantageous
This is your opportunity to add value and take full ownership of a portfolio within a business that will drive you to grow both personally and professionally in a supportive, flexible environment.
On top of competitive salary and a great location, IXOM offers a flexible, diverse & inclusive workforce. We're focused on embracing change and celebrating & nurturing our people.
To apply for this position, please click the link on this job advert to send your CV to our Talent Acquisition Consultant, Jonny Morrison.
Please note that you must have full working rights to apply.