My client, a well-known and reputable design and advertising agency based in Central Auckland, are looking for an extremely organised, enthusiastic and energetic Account Manager - someone that is passionate about great design.
This person will work alongside the design team and company director to proactively manage client business and deliver positive results.
The chosen candidate will daily, aim to make a positive contribution to an effective creative solution, contribute to business growth and add to the culture and reputation of an already thriving design agency.
A passion for great design is a huge plus!
Required Responsibilities include:
- Maintain strong ongoing relationships with client leads, introducing new opportunities accordingly
- Assist in developing high-level client engagement strategies. Where required, work with department heads, and project teams to execute plans
- To deliver efficient, high levels of client satisfaction that regularly exceeds expectations
- Manage internal resources as required on projects
- Meeting and liaising with clients for briefings, or project feedback and generally, ensure the client’s interactions with the agency are enjoyable
- Responsibility for financial performance and meeting targets on company accounts
- Assist with internal design review meetings
- Assist and support in the compelling presentation and storytelling of creative work
- Build trust with clients and help create the right environment where great work is accepted
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Ability to play an active role in selling creative ideas and explain design process and rationale
- High level of attention to detail, the ability to plan, prioritise including efficient time management
- A willingness to learn and a thirst for knowledge, success and recognition
- Ability to negotiate with Client and extract maximum value from the business
- Ability to motivate and negotiate with others
- Proven experience in working within tight deadlines
- Highly responsive to client and studio requests, always working to find solutions
- Extremely organised
- Career driven and confident
- Tertiary (preferred)
Personality & Culture Fit:
- Keen and passionate, sharp, efficient, career driven and confident, quick to lend a hand, smart with a strong purpose and personality.
Let Penny and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.