New exciting opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager (Media Planner/Buyer) to join a multi award winning agency and work on an innovative and leading porfolio of clients.
As a client-facing role within OMD, you will work with senior team members in providing media planning, implementation and buying services, along with relevant client service deliverables. You will work with our specialist business units such as FUSE (PR/Social), Resolution (SEO/SEM) and Programmatic to deliver agreed high-quality results for your clients.
In addition to having at least 2 years’ experience in a media agency you will also be able to hit the ground running and add value to your team and clients through the following:
- Proven experience working with your team to meet the needs of clients and ensuring exceptional client satisfaction levels
- You will have a solid understanding of traditional and/or digital media and implementation
- Confidence to communicate clearly, listen effectively and have the ability to sell key ideas in a persuasive way
- Having the confidence to present your work internally
- A strong understanding of commercial issues and business drivers
- The ability to take direction and complete work in a timely and efficient manner
- It is also essential that you have a strong analytical mind able to demonstrate numerical accuracy within a business environment
At OMD, we invest in your learning and development, and have an enduring promise to our people to upskill them and develop them to be the best they can be. This means we will also offer you an invitation to get involved in our OMD Mentoring Programme to ensure you are at the top of your game with your skills and experience.
Only candidates with the legal right to work in NZ will be considered for this role.