Business in London, United Kingdom
Uber is a Series E venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone but we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 360+ cities worldwide, including over 70+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region.
Our technology allows us to move the physical world: We believe that, through innovation and entrepreneurship, we can have a meaningful impact on cities around the world.
This is a unique opportunity to be a founding member of the Uber for Business Sales organization. We need creative thinkers and builders with previous sales experience who are passionate about developing a new kind of sales organization at Uber. You’ll be on the frontlines introducing businesses to Uber while developing and testing new strategies around sales. We need a highly motivated self-starter, with an engaging personality who thrives in a team environment.
Account Executives will work on a global scale to grow Uber’s business through the addition of new customers. You will own the inbound lead process as well as source and qualify new companies that would be a great fit for Uber products.
What you’ll do:
- Drive revenue generation for Uber for Business through prospecting, qualifying and closing new businesses.
- Construct, forecast, and manage your sales pipeline via Salesforce CRM.
- Understand lead qualification and work with sales operations to develop process and accuracy.
- Build sales playbook that will be used to scale globally and train our growing team.
- Be able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and in-person meetings.
- Be prepared to share knowledge and communicate with teams around the globe.
- Develop strong relationships with key clients that will generate revenue as new features go-to-market.
- Wear multiple hats: sales strategy, lead generation, sales rep, and account manager.
- Identify prospect needs, understand business drivers behind requests, and explain the Uber value proposition.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum.
- 6-8 years of B2B sales experience, ideally in SaaS.
- Experience working to and exceeding new sales KPIs.
- Proven track record of growing client accounts and revenue targets.
- Demonstrable experience using insights and data-driven decision making to inform the sales process
- Developing sales strategies and market pitch to respond to a dynamic market landscape
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.