Exciting new role in the progressive world of Marketing Automation!
We are on the hunt for an Accounts Director (Marketing Automation) to take charge of clients and manage the team who deliver data-first campaigns for NZ's largest corporates.
Our client is an innovative technology business that enables corporate businesses to rapidly automate personal marketing experiences for each customer, at scale. Basically they help their clients WIN, GROW and RETAIN customers. As the Accounts Director (Marketing Automation) your primary responsibility will be to drive and lead a team of 3 who execute campaigns for clients. You'll be the first point of contact for clients, manage expectations, taking client briefs, oversee execution, optimisation and reporting.
Do you love clients, have a natural knack for managing people, thrive under pressure and love big data and all thing digital? You might come from a digital marketing background and be working client-side, or you'll be sitting in a digital agency managing BIG clients and BIG projects. Either way you'll be ready for a for your next opportunity in the emerging marketing automation space, ready to prove your ability to lead people with a focus on delivering results for clients.
APPLY NOW if you're ready to join a company who lead marketing automation excellence.
- 3 years of experience in marketing automation (or relevant industry experience)
- Client relationships - manage 3 of NZ's biggest corporate enterprises
- Define comprehensive campaign briefs
- Allocating the right work to the right team members
- Oversee and drive the execution of assigned campaigns
- Creating, reviewing and testing new automated campaigns with clients
- Ensuring that campaigns are optimised and reporting on the performance of campaigns
- Team development, including mentoring and training
- Commercial experience in digital marketing automation
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Big project management skills
- Able to lead and coordinate a team of highly skilled individuals
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Understanding of SQL and databases
- Demonstrated leadership
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills and attention to detail
- Experience in digital marketing reporting and analytics
- Relevant tertiary qualification (marketing, mathematics, statistics) or equivalent industry experience
Personality and Work Ethic
- Team Player
- Takes ownership of work
- Organised and works to deadlines
- Relaxed yet professional
- Confident & driven
- Resilient – a problem solver
- A natural people person
Let Ashan and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.