Can you go Auto Pilot on all things Marketing & Tech Automation and are an exceptional client service lead?
Do you have excellent knowledge and passion for all things digital, data marketing, technology and automation? Or looking to take your more traditional, exceptional client management skills into this new booming agency sector?
Our client is a dynamic and growing digital marketing consultancy, making its mark in the progressive world of digital transformation. They are looking for an enthusiastic, proven client service lead to join their busy central city, agency team! The new hire will be passionate about digital strategy, marketing, data-driven results and building and maintaining effective client relationships.
The new Account Director will be adept at managing their team as a business unit to establish and grow key accounts, produce results and meet monthly revenue targets. As a natural leader, they will have the ability to liaise with all client contacts from marketing managers through to junior executives and GM's, all while helping bed in other account managers and helping with their training and individual growth potential. They will be an astute agency representative, confident directing and leading client business, seeking ways to add value and create new opportunities across the board to drive business growth.
This candidate will be strategy driven, well-versed in identifying opportunities, understand customers and insights for the benefit of their clients. They will provide accurate briefs, manage project workflow, budgets, proposals, clients, and seamless project execution on time every time - You know the drill!
The successful candidate will have strong technical nous, a focus on the digital detail and be open to constantly learning on the job!!
- Min 8+ years in client services
- Experience in marketing, advertising or digital - agency experience would be ideal
- Digital and data-driven marketing experience
- Able to work with Pegasus (or similar)
- Ability to manage multiple dynamic digital client projects at once
- Proven experience in building and maintaining ongoing relationships with clients, suppliers, partner agencies and internally within the agency
- Coach direct reports in developing effective leadership in planning, administration, briefing and identifying opportunities
- Ability to lead the development of business from the team client base and assist with new business initiatives and relationships
- Internal management of teams across the end to end process (technical, creative and delivery) of direct digital communications, to ensure projects are completed to budget and on time
- Establish strong communication channels both oral and written
- Ability to lead and direct client meetings and presentations
- Provide detailed analysis of project statuses, tracking reports, retention, client profitability and growth of accounts
- Scope and draft new business proposals
- Highly reactive and responsive to client and team requests
- Ability to motivate, support and negotiate with both colleagues and clients
- Tertiary - preferred
Personality / Characteristics:
- Energetic and Passionate
- Flexible and adaptable to changing environments
- Dedicated to quality service and solutions focused
- A motivating and exceptional leader
- Driven to progress in their role
- CBD based, modern office space
- Career support and growth opportunities
Let The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.