Who we are
Canstaff is a New Zealand owned and operated Recruitment and labour hire company. Canstaff is a Immigration New Zealand Accredited Employer with offices throughout New Zealand, specialising in Construction, Engineering, Logistics, and Manufacturing sectors.
What we need
We are currently seeking a Recruitment Resourcer to join our Queenstown Office.
This is a part time job working approximately 20-30 hours per week. Flexible working hours are possible for the right candidate.
Previous experience working as a Recruiter or Candidate Resourcer is preferred however we are also looking for someone who has a keen attitude to learn, strong work ethic, and strong communication skills.
You need to be versatile in your abilities to assist with various tasks. The ability to self-manage your time as well as work well in a team is a must.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Sourcing quality candidates for clients throughout Otago and Southland
- Implement new and creative ways of resourcing with the use of social networks, job boards and advertising.
- Passing leads to the consultants and following up on progress
- Pastoral care for candidates as required
- Assist the recruitment ream with weekly H&S visits
- Arrange interviews, conduct inductions and organise correct training for candidates
- Process compliance with H&S policies and procedures to maintain a safe workplace
The successful candidate will be:
- Process driven and can multi task
- Be autonomous and confident when dealing with a broad range of candidates
- Possess a strong attention to detail
- Have a strong work ethic and be motivated by targets
- Dedicated to building relationships with staff and clients
- Have a positive can-do attitude and think outside of the square
- Have NZ residency or a valid work visa
If you are looking to further your career as a Resourcer or within recruitment in Queenstown please apply now!