Do you have excellent organisational, planning, communication and interpersonal skills? Do you want to work for an innovative company processing products for worldwide markets?
Due to expansion, we are seeking an operator with supervision experience to join a growing team. As an operator supervisor, you will work within, as well as supervising staff members of the production cycle in the factory.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Controlling the flow of the production cycle
- Supervising a team of up to 16
- Loading of ingredients onto conveyors
- Dealing with ingredient and product damages
- Dealing with waste
- Maintaining accurate stock transactions
- Maximising production up time
- Tipping ingredients according to strict recipe structure
- De-outing packages and accurately re-labelling
- Product packing
- Sampling and testing
The successful applicants must have the ability to work in a food manufacturing environment, with previous and recent experience in a food processing plant, be familiar with Food Safety and HACCP systems as well as being able to demonstrate proven and effective supervision skills.
You will be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening test and have no convictions for the last seven years.
This role is designed as a versatile entry level role, and you will assist in other production plants also. Please note that this position involves shift work on a 24/7 roster.
Please apply online now if you think you have what it takes.