The CompanyEstablished in 2001, Canstaff has steadily grown to become a respected brand in the construction recruitment industry. An exciting opportunity has become available for a Relationship Manager to drive growth and build rapport.
The Relationship Manager will support the company's existing clients and candidates and source new clients and/or candidates in the Queenstown Lakes District.
The RoleIt is a casual position and may be suited to a semi-retired person, or someone looking for a position that offers flexibility around other commitments. The main focus of the Relationship Manager position will be to build and maintain relationships with existing clients and key personnel to enhance relationships and develop new business.
- Work effectively with the Director and consultants to ensure excellent customer service and identify new growth opportunities for recruitment
- Passing leads to the consultants and following up on progress
- Liaise between Clients and candidates to ensure needs are fulfilled effectively
- Liaison between Canstaff and its clients, and ensure client satisfaction.
- Pastoral care for candidates as required
- Visit sites to perform Health & Safety site checks and report any concerns
- Compliance with health and safety policies and procedures to maintain safe workplace.
The successful applicant for this position will:
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Show a positive, can-do attitude.
- Be autonomous and confident
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a strong work ethic
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Dedicated to building relationships with staff and clients
- Strong focus and commitment to Health and Safety
If this opportunity sounds like you apply today!