This is an exciting opportunity has a broad range of responsibilities across both financial planning and accounting for a Mid Canterbury based company with head office in the Europe.
This role may suit a bolt on to an exciting portfolio or a semi retired Accountant/ Financial Controller looking for a position that keeps the brain active. The role could be done in house or externally with fortnightly/monthly meetings.
Overseeing all accounting functions including accounts payable, receivable, payroll and cash flow management.
In addition to ad hoc projects, you will also be responsible for budgets, cash flows and month end accounts, fixed assets, tax compliance, reconciliations as well as business development.
Specifically you will be able to produce:
- Accounting procedures and processing.
- Reconciliation of general accounts
- Monthly management accounts.
- Liaise with the CEO and manage supply of information.
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting
- Minimum of five years at a Finance Management or Financial Controller level.
If you have the background and skills required to fill this role please apply online