Our client is looking for a motivated and dedicated candidate to join their dynamic team of professionals. This is a dispensary role that is crucial to the manufacture of their infant formula. You will need a background and current qualification or equivalent in food and hygiene.
The Key attributes for the position are:
- -Support Company wide initiatives to improve manufacturing and service performance of plant operations.
- -Participate in the development of new systems and processes required for the site.
- - Ultimate responsibility for allocating the correct amount of ingredient for the manufacturing of infant products while meeting some of the highest quality standards.
- - Operating of the process equipment to the requirements of company procedures.
- - Ensuring that the plant and equipment is kept at highest standards of cleanliness.
- - Perform all tasks to a high standard is crucial to infant formula operating procedures of code of conduct.
- - Hygiene understanding or degree would be an asset and a big advantage.
- - Planning for current and future production requirements, quantities and cleaning of process equipment (both internal and external).
- - Liaise with process leaders, shift leaders, wet process mix operators and logistical staff to ensure the smooth running and planning of nutritional campaigns.
- - Communicate effectively with shift colleagues and production management to ensure the long term goals and targets are met.
The company is a global leader in the manufacture and supply of infant formula to their customer base as such this position requires a person with attention to detail that is second to none. The companies pay and conditions offered are commensurate with the level of responsibility expected.
If this sounds like your new position, please click apply now, to commence your journey to your new job.