Our client needs people who have a minimum of one year relevant industry experience with pipe fitting knowledge.
We are in need of reliable people, with initiative who can fit in with a large team, and display attention to detail and the ability to think on their feet. Experience in welding would be an advantage.
You may be asked to undertake the following:
- Installing and repairing piping, valves and fittings.
- Laying out, installing and repairing sprinkler systems.
- Fitting and assembling pipes by welding, riveting, soldering and brazing.
- Weld purging.
- Working with victaulic pipe systems.
Ideal attributes are:
- A strong Health & Safety, and Quality focus.
- Customer focused
- Be able to work effectively in a team as well as alone.
- Show initiative and enthusiasm and be able to multi-task.
- Have good communication skills.
If you fit the bill apply online today!