Our client is an innovative leader in manufacturing based in Timaru. They manufacture top of the line product for all over the world.
They are looking for the following:
- - Hands on experience within a similar role on a forklift and current licence.
- - A person who puts in place systems and processes.
- - A "Can Do" attitude.
- - Blends in well with others.
- - Accurate with high attention to detail.
- - Physically fit as some heavy lifting is involved.
- - Capable of data entry when required.
This is a Monday to Friday role and will initially be a temporary, full-time 7am to 5pm job. Once you have proven yourself there is the opportunity to become a permanent member of staff for the right person.
Please apply online now with your C.V. in word format.
Applicants must have NZ residency or relevant work permit.