Our client has an impressive worldwide footprint and they are pleased to be able to offer the following opportunities based in South Canterbury.
Short term and temporary becoming permanent positions for the right candidates.
- Enjoy being hands on with machinery and tools.
- Have had some experience and or ability personally or professionally making furniture or projects.
- Must be physically fit and capable as heavy lifting is involved at times.
- Have a proven strong work ethic.
- Blend well with others as cultural fit is key.
- Can follow instructions and are task orientated.
- Have high attention to detail.
- Are the type of person who is highly motivated and willing to learn.
2IC: There is also an opportunity for someone to be hands on within this role who has some experience and ability to supervise the small team.
You will need to be able to set schedules and quality check work, along with inspiring your team. Apply now if you can prove you have leadership capabilities and you aren't afraid of a challenge.
Drug testing will apply and background checks.
Great remuneration and conditions working for a company that values you as a worker are on offer to the successful candidates.
Apply online now if you think you've got what it takes to fill these roles.