Certified Gas fitter - Get the full benefits of your gas-fitting licence without the hassles of working for yourself.
*Do you want a job where you can earn top dollar and are part of a great team?
*Are you a Certified Gas Fitter looking for a challenging role and a fresh start with a growing company based 10 minutes south of Christchurch?
*Do you want to work for a company with great systems in place to make your job easier?
Then this role could be perfect for you ..... if you've got what it takes.
Our client's business is rapidly expanding with so many projects on they are looking for an extra pair of hands. They are recruiting for an experienced tradesmen, 40 hours per week plus potential for over time. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to advance their career, with lots of potential for development into a senior position.
Our client is a Rolleston based, family owned and operated plumbing company and their business is booming. Enjoy all the benefits of big city life without being bogged down in city traffic.
Here's why working with my client will be the best career move you will ever make:
- They pay top rates for the right person $38 per hour plus bonuses for issuing Gas certs.
- You get a 2010 Nissan automatic van to use to travel to & from work.
- Company phone and tablet (Samsung S6 & 10 inch tab S)
- Generous tool allowance of $2 per hour
- Work uniform (Fleece top, work shirts, long pants, shorts, overalls)
- Company social events.
- Friendly and supportive work environment.
- On-going training in work time.
- PGDB Licence paid.
- Paid day off on your birthday.
- The full support of their excellent admin team.
- Use of a digital job card & time sheet system.
- Workplace First aid training paid for by the company.
Here's what they need from you:
- Have a current practicing NZ Plumber/Gasfitter License.
- Have great communication skills.
- Hold a current full NZ drivers license .
- Be able to work unsupervised.
- Be great at fault finding and problem solving.
- Have great attention to detail and be work proud.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Have a good sense of humor.
If you think you have what it takes to join this plumbing team, then apply via email with a copy of your CV and qualifications.