Our client is based just out of Christchurch and requires experienced trade assistants for residential plumbing.
The successful candidate will have:
- Great work ethic.
- Your own standard tools.
- Reliable transport.
- Excellent work related references.
- Building trades and maintenance knowledge.
- Knowledge of all building services.
- Experience in fault finding and in the types of plumbing.
- Able to clearly communicate any problems which may arise in the daily duties or activities with their site supervisor.
- Able to communicate with all others on site and understand their requests and/or problems that may affect the outcome of the job.
- Have an understanding of and ability to apply occupational health and safety principles to ensure own safety and that of others in the workplace.
You must pass a drug test and police check. Random drug testing will apply.