The Quantity Surveyor is responsible for ensuring that every project is monitored and closely managed to ensure it is in line with the Companies procedures.
The role demands a high level of accountability and would suit a person who is driven and thrives on a challenge. You will be self managing and able to communicate clearly in both written and verbal form, with attention to detail your watchword.
Ideally you will have the following skills and attributes:
- A relevant degree or qualification.
- Extensive experience, skills and knowledge in commercial and high-spec residential estimation.
- The ability to lead and mentor junior staff, but equally can take and follow direction.
- Excellent computer skills.
- The ability to fit in with an existing team, with a good sense of humour.
A competitive remuneration package working for a world class company that value their staff awaits the successful applicant.
Is this your new job? Apply online now and Canstaff will be in touch.