We are looking for people who have a minimum of one year relevant industry experience with pipe fitting knowledge, to join us in Christchurch.
You will be working with 100/150mm Mild Steel Pipe and also there will be some plastic work involved.
We need reliable people, with initiative who can fit in with a large team, and display attention to detail and the ability to think on their feet.
Experience in welding would be an advantage.
The following work will be undertaken:
- Laying out and installing hot and cold water systems and associated equipment.
- Installing sanitary plumbing and water supply systems, discharge pipes and sanitary fixtures.
- Fabricating and installing soil and waste stacks.
- Installing sewerage and effluent pumping equipment and disposal systems.
- installing below ground drainage systems and associated ground support systems.
- Have a Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality focus.
- A passion for satisfying customer's requirements and expectations.
- Ability to analyse problems and implement effective solutions on a timely basis and have experience in a similar role.
- Show initiative, enthusiasm and have good presentation.
- Be well organized and capable of multi-tasking.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be able to work effectively in a team as well individually.
If this role sounds like you, apply online today!