Provide exceptional administration support to the Kea Chief Executive Officer, the Kea Board and the Kea team and lead the administration and ongoing development of Kea’s greatest asset – our community database/CRM.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be supporting Kea’s mission by:
- Providing administrative support for the Kea team and Global Board meetings.
- Leading all management, data input and maintenance of the CRM.
- Supporting the Kea Connect operation.
- Assisting in the organisation of the Kea World Class New Zealand Awards.
- Assisting your global Kea team members with other internal projects and tasks as/when required.
We’re looking for a confident, self starter who is passionate about organisation and process with exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail. Must be passionate about Aotearoa New Zealand and love meeting new people. Previous experience managing and developing a CRM would be an advantage.
Kea was founded in 2001 to connect and engage our global people, for the benefit of Aotearoa New Zealand.
Almost two decades on, Kea nurtures a vibrant and diverse global community who share a strong passion for New Zealand and the success of its people and businesses. Our mission to connect global New Zealanders has never been more important.
Head Office is in Auckland, New Zealand with Regional Directors located in China (Beijing/Shanghai), UK (London), US (LA and New York).
To apply, please email introduce yourself and send your CV to [email protected], or click the button below.