One of NZ’s most exciting digital marketing agencies is on the hunt digital performance expert who can create digital strategy while still getting amongst it with the tools.
- Fully own your clients, from strategy to implementation.
- Hone your leadership skills while mentoring junior team members.
- Earn a performance-based annual bonus.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This digital marketing agency is growing at lightning speed. They have an awesome company culture with a tight-knit team who love life in their relaxed, stylish office. Learning, up-skilling and career development is at the heart of their business, and they pour a lot of resource into ensuring that the team is happy, ahead of the digital curve, and excited to come to work every day.
- Growing team with exceptional learning and development programme in place.
- Values-led approach to doing business.
- Relaxed, transparent, tight-knit culture and super stylish office.
- Close client relationships already cemented.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Performance Specialist, you’ll primarily focus on paid search strategy, optimisation, and execution. You’ll also look at organic search (SEO) and will dive deep into Google Analytics to deliver actionable insights for your clients’ growth. You’ll have direct responsibility and ownership across several client accounts including strategic approach, bid recommendations, and performance. You’ll also have the opportunity to act as a mentor to the junior team members.
This role offers an exceptional client-facing opportunity. You will get to know the clients in-depth, and to make a real difference to their businesses. You will be managing client budgets of up to $20k per month per client. You’ll also have the chance to fine tune your broader digital expertise in this role, and the opportunity for internal career development opportunities as you learn and grow over time.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We are looking for someone with proven experience of running paid search campaigns, with a thirst to learn and become an expert in the digital performance and analytics space. You could be from the agency-side, the client-side, or perhaps you’re a digital freelancer who’s looking for the right working environment for a full-time role.
- Proven experience in delivering SEM campaigns.
- Sound skills in Google Ads & Google Analytics.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager & Data Studio.
- An ability to bring the online opportunity to life when speaking to less digital-savvy folk.
- Good business acumen; an understanding of key drivers and outcomes.
- A desire to grow and mentor the team around you
Paid Search, Search, Google AdWords, SA360, PPC, PPC Executive, SEM Executive, Digital Performance Executive, SEO, Organic Search.