An uprising of creative minds.
The Phoenix Summit is your back-stage pass - giving the audience access to the Green Room conversations of New Zealand's entertainment industry. As New Zealand's first and only summit event for the full media and entertainment industry. It is an opportunity to connect with and be inspired by global leaders and local heroes.
The brainchild of Hamish Pinkham, one of New Zealand’s most accomplished music industry players, and supported by leading individuals in New Zealand’s entertainment sector - The Phoenix Summit has been established to meet an identified need in New Zealand’s entertainment and media eco-system.
THE PHOENIX MOVEMENT
The Phoenix Summit has been established to address four key factors / issues:
- There is no single opportunity, event or organisation that ties New Zealand's media and entertainment industry together.
- The music, media and entertainment play a significant role in shaping contemporary culture and society.
- There is a growing concern amongst industry insiders globally that this influence is used as a force for good; to positively shape and advance human society as a whole.
- The entertainment industry at its core is based on three key principles that are becoming the basis for future-focused businesses – COLLABORATION, INNOVATION and CREATIVITY.
For this reason, The Phoenix Summit is more than just an event – it is a movement. The aim of the Phoenix Summit is to create the platform for NZ's creative professionals to connect, get inspired and rise up to create change. It is an opportunity to advance and influence the future of New Zealand by bringing together those playing an active role in shaping it.
WHO IS THE PHOENIX SUMMIT FOR?
- Anyone in the music, entertainment and media industry.
- Entrepreneurial individuals interested in New Zealand's social good and global reputation.
- NZ musicians, performers, creatives and content makers.
- Creative and innovative individuals with an idea and the impulse to take action.