Join the University of Auckland Business School for the launch of Sustainability Week!
Sustainability Week kicks off celebrating a decade of fair trade labelling. We will be hosting an opening reception with keynote speaker Malcolm Rands, CEO and co-founder of Ecostore.
When Malcolm and Melanie Rands started Ecostore in 1993 they had a dream to create a healthier more sustainable world. Since 1994, Ecostore has created New Zealand’s leading range of healthier, ecofriendlier household cleaners, body care and baby products.
Malcolm will be followed by a panel discussion with leading businesses exploring the sustainability of New Zealand’s food system.
- Mike Sammons, Sustainability Manager, Foodstuffs
- Tony Hoksbergen, General Manager Viticulture, Yealands
- Phil Rasmussen, Technical Director, Phytomed
- Catherine Richardson, Market and Quality Assurance Manager, Zespri
- Carolyn Mortland, Director Social Responsibility, Fonterra
We hope to see you there.
Find out more about Sustainability week > http://www.business.auckland.ac.nz/en/for/alumni-and-friends/seminars-and-events-10/sustainablity-week.html