Join the University of Auckland Business School for a seminar on the international Sustainable Development Goals with keynote speaker Captain David Morgan, Air New Zealand Chief Flight Operations and Safety Officer.
David is responsible for Air New Zealand’s operational integrity, people safety and wellbeing as well as the sustainability programme which was launched to an audience of 450 business leaders in September last year. The strategy, developed with an expert panel of advisers, aims to supercharge New Zealand’s success – socially, environmentally and economically.
David will be followed by a high powered panel that charts a path to sustainable transport for Auckland.
- Lester Levy, Chair Auckland Transport
- Patrick Reynolds, Transport Blog
- Victoria Carter, CEO, Cityhop
- Louise Baker, Principal Transportation Consultant, Opus
- Carl Barlev, Managing Director, Blue Cars
- Rachel Brown, Executive Director, SBN (chair)
We hope to see you there.
Find out more about Sustainability week >http://www.business.auckland.ac.nz/en/for/alumni-and-friends/seminars-and-events-10/sustainablity-week.html